HI-LANDERS 4 WHEEL DRIVE CLUB
47th POKER RUN, June 16-17, 2018
Click here to download this year’s registration form in PDF format
We are celebrating 47 years of Poker Run this Father’s Day weekend in the Ice House area. Main Camp is at South Fork camp ground. The Poker Run trail includes a portion of the Rubicon Trail.
We are offering pre-orders on event shirts this year, to ensure you get the item you want. Pre-orders will be ready for pick up with your registration packet.
A SAFETY INSPECTION ON YOUR VEHICLE IS REQUIRED IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE ON THE RUNS. Safety inspection occurs Friday night upon arrival until 10:00 P.M. Late arrival inspection is Saturday morning.
ALL VEHICLES MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING SAFETY EQUIPMENT:
- Minimum 31” Tires
- Roll-bar, except in vehicles with non-removable factory hard tops.
- Parking Brake or Micro Lock.
- Tow Strap, Rope or Chain
- Fire extinguisher (check the gauge to make sure it is ready for use).
- Jack capable of lifting vehicle.
- Adequate attachment points at both front & rear of vehicle (hooks, receiver, etc)**
- Seat belts for each occupant.
- Battery properly secured down (No Bungee Cords).
- CB antenna not over 48” in length.
- First Aid Kit.
- Properly functioning exhaust system. Catalytic converters must have heat shields.
You will get to Select from one of the Following Runs:
Group 1 – Stages at spillway at 5:30 AM (Difficult run) requires lockers front & rear, and 33” tires.
Group 2 – Stages at spillway at 6:30 AM (Moderately hard) requires 31” tires.
Group 3 – Stages at spillway at 7:30 AM (Difficult run) requires lockers front & rear, and 33” tires.
Group 4 – Stages at spillway at 8:30 AM (Moderately hard) requires 31” tires
NOTE: TRAIL BOSS has the final say on individual safety requirements!
On run day, the 1st Group departs at 6:00 a.m. Three additional groups of vehicles will leave at 1-hour intervals thereafter. The last group will leave at 9:00 a.m. No vehicles will be allowed on the trail after 9:00 a.m.
LICENSED DRIVERS ONLY; 18 YRS & OLDER!
ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE IN BY MAY 24th or when we sell out (which-ever comes first)
NO REFUNDS AFTER MAY 28th 2018
Return your completed Registration Form with Payment to:
Debbie Stephens 9175 Cherry Lane, Orangevale, CA 95662